Phoenix Services, Inc
5800 Monroe St.
Sylvania, OH 43560
Phone: (419) 885-2151
Fax: (419) 885-7074
Position Type: Technical
Growing equipment supplier for the aerospace industry has a current employment opportunity for a full-time Technician Assistant. The primary focus of the Technician Assistant is to provide support in the flow of repair work and to coordinate with the supervisor on any issues to prevent potential problems. This position is full time on day shift.
* Provide timely routing of parts / reworks to and from repair shops and or machine shop
* Perform various heat treating operations on machined / reworked articles
* Provide feedback to Shop Supervisors / Repair Technicians on completion of required paperwork (i.e. rework sheets, RIR's, etc.)
* Provide support to NDT staff
* Primary individual for CAD plating restoration
* Provide support for cleaning and paint stripping of articles
* Primary individual for data plate engraving
* Provide support for precise measurement of articles for the shop(s) using FARO measurement arm (ENG)
* Ensure the preservation and proper handling of all articles during maintenance processes
* Work with Shop Supervisors / Repair Technicians on process improvement initiatives to smooth flow, increase productivity, and reduce shop flow days.
* High School or GED, Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience
* License/Certification: Airframe / Power plant is preferred