Using your Skylight Card
Monday, September 24, 2018
Get the most out of your skylight card!
The Skylight Card makes using your pay safer and easier than ever. With the card, your money is always safe in your account until you’re ready to use it. There are many great ways to use your card; here are just a few:
Know your balance
- Call Skylight’s toll-free balance inquiry number 24 hours a day by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Enter your card number and PIN to get your balance.
- Text “BAL” to 22622 on your phone.*
- Check your phone for a text message with your available balance. *Data rates may apply.
- Log on to www.skylightonecard.com.
- Manage your account using Online Banking.
Know how your card works
- Gas stations- When using pay at the pump, if you select Debit and enter your PIN, an authorization hold of up to $75 may be placed on your card. Instead, select Credit. Another option is take your card inside to the attendant.
- Restaurants- When paying a restaurant bill, keep in mind that you must have enough funds in your account for the bill and a 20% tip for the transaction to be approved.
Make a purchase using your PIN
- Ø Know your balance. If your purchase is more than your available balance, the transaction will be declined unless you’ve signed up for overdraft courtesy.
- Ø Swipe your card through the PIN pad.
- Ø Select Debit.
- Ø Enter your 4-digit PIN number.
- Ø Get cash back (free of charge) by selecting Yes when the machine prompts you, then select the amount. If you do not want cash back, select No.
- Ø Be sure to take your receipt.
Mobile Banking now available
- Available on Android and iOS (Apple) platforms
- Surcharge-free ATM location finder
- Send money P2P (if available with your program)
- Obtain direct deposit information
- View transaction history
- Reset Password
Go to http://www.allpointnetwork.com/atm-locators.aspxto use the surcharge-free ATM location finder.