Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Industrial
Looking for a Great Opportunity where you have an opportunity to learn and grow?
Phoenix Services of Ann Arbor is seeking an energetic, experienced, dedicated Warehouse Clerk with Fork Lift experience. This is a first shift, temp to hire opportunity.
Individual must be able to work accurately in a teamwork oriented, high volume, and fast paced environment. Individual must have a sense of urgency about completing their work efficiently and accurately. Weekends & OT are mandatory.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull, pack, wrap, stage, and strap domestic/international orders.
• Double checking any and all of the above orders.
• Follow our TQC (touch for quality) process.
• Load/Unload freight trailers as needed.
• Responsible for drum put away.
• Stocking and consolidating product on a consistent basis using the FIFO method. This includes finished and raw goods.
• Working with the office team on any and all changes made to any specific order.
• Breaking down Pallet/Express orders for invoicing issues.
• Will be used as needed to help in other departments/projects as needed.
• High school/tech school graduate or G.E.D equivalent.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Forklift certified required.
• Prior dock experience preferred.
• Must be able to use warehouse equipment (Drum lifts, pallet jacks, forklift, etc…)
• Be able to lift at least 75 lbs on a consistent basis.
• Comfortable working with other departments to get desired results is required.
Pay: $12.50 per hour
Please email your update cover letter and resume to Jon today: email@example.com