Position Type: Industrial
About the Company
Phoenix Industrial Services is hiring for a Quality Technician in the Monroe, Michigan area. Founded in 1948, our client is a well-established automotive supplier and ships out more than 11 million parts from their four locations. This is a great chance to get a foot in the door of the always expanding auto industry. Apply today to learn more about this great opportunity!
This is a full-time job on the 1st shift with days worked being Monday through Friday, with the occasional weekend or overtime shift if necessary. Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and PTO. Starting pay is $13.00 per hour.
What you would be doing
The Quality Technician is responsible for the dimensional and visual inspection for all parts as well resolving the issues with quality. Other daily tasks include:
- Understanding and compliance to the quality - standard operating instructions & quality visualized standardized work instructions
- Develop part print understanding to ensure compliance to customer print requirements
- Report on the daily scrap percentages and the reason as requested
- Utilize team work to solve part conformance concerns, and opportunities as they arise
The Quality Technician position is perfect for someone who has quality experience and is dependable. Other skills that would be helpful for this position are:
- Communication skills
- Ability to react well under pressure
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability and understanding of the required production measurement tools, including pin and plug gages, gage blocks, ring gages, calipers, and micrometers (depth and blade)
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any of our other open positions, please apply online at www.phoenixsvs.com or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE and in compliance with ADA