Quality Control Manager
Position Type: Industrial
About the Company
Phoenix Industrial Services is hiring for a Quality Control Manager in the Wayne, Michigan area. Our client is a privately owned aerosol company. Environmentally friendly and having been in business for over 50 years, this company offers opportunity for advancement for the right employees. Take advantage of this great opportunity and apply today!
This is a full-time position with benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, and PTO. Starting pay is dependent on experience, $50k/year.
What you would be doing
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the quality program to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and analyzing statistics and product specifications
- Formulating and maintaining quality control objectives
- Directing production staff (10) and coordinate with plant managers
- Planning and promotion of training activities
The Quality Control Manager position is perfect for someone who possesses a Bachelor’s degree or two years related experience. Other requirements are:
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Sound judgment and ability to follow safety policies
- Maintain quality control
- Keep accurate notes/records
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any of our other open positions, please apply online at www.phoenixsvs.com or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE and in compliance with ADA