Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Industrial
Rate: $10.00 per hour
Now Staffing for Production Assemblers in the Saline area. These are full time, temp to hire opportunities on 2nd and 3rd shift. Must be able to work additional hours and overtime as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand and/or power tools per the written assembly instructions.
2. Package assemblies into shipping containers per the written packaging instructions.
3. Verify the quality of the parts produced meet the designated Customer Requirements,
Corporate Appearance Standard and any functional requirements.
4. Performs according to production standards and is accountable for correct production counts.
5. Performs daily housekeeping and plant organizational requirements on the assembly floor.
6. Daily job performance is expected to support the Company Quality Statement.
7. Responsible for understanding and participating in all aspects of the continuous improvement process.
8. Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices such as; utilizing personal protective equipment and proper attire in keeping with safety standards.
9. Comply with all ISO/TS 16949 & ISO-4001 procedures and work instructions related to your job description.
10. Performs all other functions as required; included are any work assignments relating to the efficient flow of work within the organization.
*Maintain a team-oriented working environment that allows for individual differences and provide for individual growth.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, policies and procedure manuals and operating instructions.
*Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
*Knowledge in Statistical Process Control (SPC) as it pertains to gathering specific data for future analysis.
*Inspection skills: Ability to review/inspect components or assemblies to determine their acceptability or rejectability as dictated by specific customer requirements, the Corporate Appearance Standard or any functional requirements.
Please email your updated resume to: email@example.com for immediate consideration.