Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Rate: $14.00 per hour
Exciting opportunity!! We are looking to fill multiple 1-year contract positions with a growing aerospace company! These positions are full time, Mon-Friday on the day shift.
The primary focus of the Technician is to maintain the flow of repair work across their workbenches and to coordinate with the supervisor on any issues to prevent potential problems.
• Repair components in accordance with applicable Engineering data, and/or other approved data.
• Complete repair work within the requested time frame as provided by the supervisor.
• Maintain shop supply discipline by insuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
• Ensure that a proper level of consumables is maintained to prevent work stoppage.
• Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area is in good working order and proper maintained and stored.
• Coordinate with supervisor any tool and equipment requirements.
• Work with supervisor on process improvement initiatives that will smooth flow, increase productivity and reduce shop flow days.
Qualified candidates must have a High School or GED--Associates Degree preferred (or equivalent combination of education and experience).License/Certification: Airframe / Power plant preferred. Previous electronics or mechanical experience and/or education a MUST.