Material Management and Production Control
Position Type: Industrial
Rate: $20.00 - $22.00/hour
About the Company
Phoenix Industrial Services is hiring for Material Management and Production Control in the Detroit, Michigan area. Our client is a brand-name roof coatings expert that not only distributes but manufactures roofing and building products. Apply today to become part of this successful and driven team!
Current opening is full-time and on first shift, hours 7:30am – 4:00pm. Benefits include health insurance and PTO. Starting pay is dependent on experience, starting at $20.00-$22.00 per hour, with the opportunity for advancement.
What you would be doing
The Material Management and Production Control is responsible for handling the day to day inventory responsibilities, so as to provide support to other organizational functions as a liaison between production and management.
- Issuance of purchase orders for inventory items and actively manage open purchase orders to ensure on time delivery
- Set up new inventory items assist in the development and maintenance of bill of material information
- Perform periodic cycle counts and assist in physical inventories
- Review daily reports to identify downtime due material shortages or other plant problems
- Maintain the tooling and maintenance logs
- Process inventory receipts into system
What we are looking for are candidates who have at least three years’ experience in material management and production control. If you are motivated, you will have to opportunity to make this role your own.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any of our other open positions, please apply online at www.phoenixsvs.com or forward your resume to email@example.com.
EOE and in compliance with ADA