Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Phoenix Industrial Services is a staffing agency located in Monroe. We are hiring for a Line Leader locally in Monroe, MI. Our client produces and packages a long list of food products, including baking mixes, instant foods, and skillet dinners just to name a few. They are headquartered in Monroe and have been in business since 1981. Let us introduce you to them and see why we love working together.
This is a full-time position working on the 1st shift. Benefits include health insurance and PTO. Starting pay is dependent on experience, starting at $14.00 per hour.
What you will be doing
The Line Leader position is responsible for a variety of tasks, including management of packaging staff and overseeing daily operations during designated shift. Other essential functions will be:
- Develop strategic initiatives and operating goals for your team
- Ensure production schedule, material usage, and output requirements are met
- Train new employees and evaluate performance of current team members
- Motivate and lead team with a positive attitude
Why you’ll succeed
The Line Leader role is perfect for someone who has at least two years of supervisory or line lead experience. Other skills that would be helpful for this position are:
- Experience in manufacturing
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to lead with hands-on experience
- Experience working with computers
If you see yourself fitting in this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also register with us at www.phoenixsvs.com if you do not have a resume and explore our many employment possibilities.
EOE and in compliance with ADA