Inside Sales Rep
Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Sales/Marketing
Whitmore Lake, MI
Family owned manufacturer of high-quality photo-video accessories (tripods, camera bags and cases), sporting optics (rifle scopes, binoculars and spotting scopes), and sporting accessories (gun cases and gun pods/shooting sticks) is looking for an Inside Sales Rep! This will be 4 days a week, 8am-5pm.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a team-oriented environment. This position involves both inbound calls to provide customer support and outbound calls to an established dealer base for communicating promotions and marketing assets, closing sales and growing territory sales.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls and provide excellence customer service.
- Complete daily outbound communications by email and phone to an established dealer base including but not limited to communicate promotions, marketing assets, acquiring orders, and growing territory sales.
- Process orders and follow up as necessary to ensure orders are shipped on time and complete.
- Log into portal and answer web site and email communications from customers relative to product and customer questions.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries.
- Capture customer information, including addresses and phone numbers, for data base entry and future follow-up.
- Build rapport with customers through friendly and engaging communication.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years’ inside sales experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Photography, and Outdoor Birding and or Hunting industry
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred