Customer Service Representative
Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Customer/Client Services
- Records and tracks customer and service information.
- Maintains Sales files.
- Coordinate Purchase Orders arrangement within the internal sales team.
- Communicate with customers regarding Purchase Orders.
- Tracks and checks on Purchase Orders.
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Manager.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of administrative experience.
- Experience supporting a sales department or manager is preferred.
- Adequate computer skills and strong use of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions and strong time management skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient organizational skills
- Associate degree in business or marketing field or equivalent preferred
- Expert knowledge of MS Office software (especially Excel)
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills