CNC Machinist - Vertical/Router
Position Type: Industrial
About the Company
Phoenix Industrial Services is hiring for a CNC Machinist – Vertical/Router positionin the Taylor, Michigan area. Our client has been rapidly expanding and evolving its metal machining services over the years and has recently opened new locations in the downriver area as well as in South Carolina. They have developed their technologies to satisfy the demands of any customer. Apply today to become part of this successful and driven team!
This is a full-time position on the 1st shift. Benefits include health insurance and PTO. Starting pay is dependent on experience, $14-$16 per hour.
What you would be doing
The CNC Machinist position will complete essential daily functions such as:
- Fabricating, maintaining and repairing metal products
- Performing mill and lathe work
- Reading and understanding blueprints to accurately measure and cut work
- Keeping area and machines clean and functional
The CNC Machinist position is perfect for someone who has prior experience with CNC programs, either on the job or in school. Other skills that would be helpful for this position are:
- Ability to read and interpret plans, schematics, and diagrams
- Attention to detail
- Ability to utilize CNC programs
- Communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any of our other open positions, please apply online at www.phoenixsvs.com or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE and in compliance with ADA