Region: Ann Arbor
Position Type: Foodservice
Rate: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Now hiring EXPERIENCED banquet servers for a full service catering and banquet facility located in Ann Arbor.
Duties will include;
- Provide assistance to banquet managers in the serving of guests during banquet functions to ensure positive guest experience.
- Set up banquet room as requested by the supervisor to include glassware, service ware, linen
- Attend roll call meetings before events kick off in order to learn function particulars, including hotel and guest expectations
- Greet and welcome guests and respond to their requests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Serve the beverage and food in the appropriate order and in tune with the expectation of the supervisor so as to ensure consistency throughout the banquet
- Quickly remove dishes as guests finish each meal at the end of each meal or function
- Abide by all corporate act, laws and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages
- Replenish beverages when necessary, and check with guests to make sure they are satisfied
- After the banquet, reset banquet room in accordance with the supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for other functions
- Follow attendance rules and always go to work on a regular basis
- Perform other related functions that may be assigned.
- Successful completion of high school or GED
- Knowledge of catering procedures, including storage, sanitation and safety
- Ability to work with equipment
- Event Planning and execution skills
- Ability to give attention to details
- Knowledge of ALL table service techniques and ability to apply them
- Dependable and reliable track record
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
Send your updated resume today!