Automotive Quality Inspector
Position Type: Skilled Industrial
Phoenix Industrial Services is hiring for Quality Inspectorpositions in the Inskter, Michiganarea. Our client is a premier manufacturer of customized material handling products and specializes in providing complex solutions to the automotive industry. Apply today to become part of this successful and driven team!
This is a full-timeposition and will start on the 1st shift (7am-3:30pm/5:30pm). Benefits include health insurance and PTO. Starting pay is $14.50 per hour.
What you would be doing
The Quality Inspectorposition is responsible for a variety of quality related tasks, including but not limited to:
- inspecting parts at various stages within the production process
- inspecting raw material as well as the finished product to ensure it meets customer and company specifications
- rejecting deficient parts and communication these findings with the Quality Manager
- transporting parts to and from work areas as needed
- participating in PPAP and APQP activities, periodic audits and status meetings
If you have previous auto industry experience, the ability to read blueprints, and are able read basic measurements, you will be successful in this role.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or any of our other open positions, please apply online at www.phoenixsvs.com.
EOE and in compliance with ADA